According to my analysis, here are reasons
- Most of photographers getting contracts based on mouth marketing, references and Facebook pages.
- Also the photographer website needs to be creative so it’s cost goes too high compare to other Industry
- They are out of reach of designers / website developer who can quickly provide expected websites
Photographer must need website at Least they can showcase their photos. Recently, I had invited three photographers to sign contract for upcoming event. One of them had website. I had asked them to show some photos of earlier events. He shown and won rest of we’re failed to get photos at right time.
After that, Photographer which was selected had struggled to provide us Photos in pen drive (Flash Drive) for selection. It takes 15 days to finalize the photo selection process and pen drive back and forth.
That incident inspired us to get idea to create common platform called AfterClix
I want to share photographer must have website with following features :
- To get high price contract
- Get new customers
- Bringing business to next level
- To attract corporate clients
- Showcase of your previous awesome photo & videos
- Value additional to your services if you delivered online Link to see photos instead of pen drive or Google drive (storage spaces issues)
- All photos uploaded any given time by single password. Also its good if customer gets the option to choose photos from remote location.
All above features included in single platform at FREE of cost at AfterClix.com